Changing Lives: One Person and One Smile at a Time
Ours is a patient-centered practice, where we take time to learn who you are, understand your treatment desires, and ensure you receive the best care for your unique situation.
At Village Orthodontics, we care about the person who owns the smile!
What’s Different About Our Practice?
- Village Orthodontics has served our community since 2003. We have highly experienced and compassionate staff members, Dr. Groisser is a Clinical Instructor at the University of Maryland, and all of us have had orthodontic treatment, most as adults! We understand what you’re experiencing and are empathetic, encouraging, and supportive.
- We offer a truly individualized orthodontic experience, starting with your complimentary consultation. We will learn what you want from treatment, respect your unique concerns, and offer patient-centered solutions to get you to your best smile!
- We love spending time with our patients, talking with them and learning about their lives. We believe in caring for the whole person, beyond their orthodontic needs, and are excited to share this journey with you!
- Our practice philosophy is to provide you with the highest level of orthodontic care in a compassionate and gentle manner. Dr. Groisser strongly believes that, when it comes to treatment, less is often more: he strives to keep your orthodontic experience simple and conservative, for the best results!
- We want you to feel relaxed, supported, secure and informed throughout your time in braces. Please talk with us, at any time, if you have questions or concerns. We are here to serve you and want you to feel comfortable talking with us!
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
The first step on your path to a lifetime of optimal oral health and a beautifully confident smile is a complimentary consultation with Dr. Groisser.
Everyone at Village Orthodontics looks forward to welcoming you to our orthodontic family: we can’t wait to help you achieve the incredible smile you desire – and become your friends in the process. Please call and schedule a consultation, today!